Sunday, December 03, 2006

I managed a whole 2 rows today

The title pretty much says it all. It's been a miserable day with bucketing rain and high winds - perfect for sitting indoors in front of a roaring fire knitting away you might think. I did too then I remembered the large pile of ironing that's been looming on top of my dryer for the past few weeks. Unfortunately for me, it was also a perfect ironing day and due to the lack of clean clothes in my drawers, the ironing won out. Never mind, there's always tomorrow for knitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. Yesterday I didn't do any knitting at all... usually I try to do at least a little every day. But there are so many other things to do, like laundry. And ironing. Anyway would love to see some pics of your projects!

Alex said...

Thanks - when I find my digital camera that my boy has currently stored in a special hiding place I'll try and get some on - ah the joys of motherhood :)